Do you own or represent a Canadian business? Click here
Have you purchased a Canadian product or service and need to get the word out? Click here
Are you a blogger or freelance writer who wants a paid writing gig? Click here
In any of these cases, we’d like to hear from you!
Whether you’ve just been ripped off and would like to air your complaint or you received the best service ever and want to spread the word, we want to hear from you. Everyone has something unique to add to the conversation. Your experience can help others save money, time and avoid future headaches.
Businesses: We’d Like to Interview You
We list the best local business found across Canada. If you would like to recommend a business to be listed or want to update your existing listing, please Submit Your Business.
To provide your business with even more exposure, we’d like to do an interview with you about your business. Here’s how it works:
- We send you a list of questions about you and your business
- You answer the questions when you have the time and email them back to us when you’re finished.
- We publish the completed interview to Cansumer.ca
- The interview can include any photos you provide as well as a link to your website.
To get started, please Submit Your Business.
Consumers: Submit a Guest Post
We accept guest post submissions from Canadian consumers, bloggers and freelance writers who want to get the word out about a new or interesting product or service or to gain more exposure. We’re always on the lookout for reviews, experiences and insights to share with our readers.
When writing an article for submission, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Content must be unique
- Content must be factual and useful to the reader
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing
- We cannot guarantee that your article will be published
- We do not publish press releases, sales pitches or poorly written guest posts.
Thanks for reading! We look forward to reading your submission.