Contact Fool’s Kitchen
- 19A Market Square, Napanee, ON
- (613) 354-9888 for reservations and takeout
- Hours: Wednesday to Saturday
- Lunch: 11am to 2pm
- Dinner: 4pm-7pm
Click the image to enlarge.
About Fool’s Kitchen
Fool’s Kitchen is an asian fusion restaurant in downtown Napanee, Ontario.
Inspired by a wide variety of cuisines, from Chinese to Cambodian, Vietnamese to Thai, Korean and Japanese, the ever-changing menu features chef David Yeung’s take on familiar dishes such as spring rolls, mango salad and shrimp and pork dumplings as well as new and interesting options such as:
- Kimchi Pork and Egg Burger
- Japanese Sweet Potato Chips
- Bird Nest Seafood Chow Mein
- Pork Tea Egg Ramen
- Sesame Maple Ribs
The food is all made fresh (nothing frozen), full of flavour and beautifully presented.
Chef David Yeung is a Chinese Canadian who was raised in Toronto, studied Culinary Management at George Brown College and moved to Napanee in 2017. His partner, who is Cambodian, helps design their menu. They want to share their culture and experiences with their community.
- Fool’s Kitchen – Rosalyn Gambhir’s The Staycationer
- Bay of Quinte Entrepreneur David Yeung
- Trip Advisor